If you are interested in establishing a statewide agreement and receiving RFP invitations, complete a vendor survey so that we may have information about you as a prospective WLS vendor.
- The WLS reviews products and chooses categories of products of potential interest to districts. Based on demand, the WLS will periodically post Requests for Proposals for those categories of products.
- Your contact information will be added to an RFP invitee list once an RFP of your product category is issued.
- WLS does not always choose just one product per RFP. We are more interested in establishing a catalog of offerings that are suitable and needed by schools districts; therefore, we will often choose more than one product. Follow this link for more information about WLS’s RFPs.
- After an agreement is established, WLS will work with you to promote the product:
- Create a web page on the WLS site
- Create announcements to send to districts
- Arrange demos of products before ESDs
- Arrange training sessions if appropriate
- Arrange webinars